Forest of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest of Night

In this forest, many things live...things of darkness and things of light. Humans can be found here, but very few. What will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mylaina's Creation e.e

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mylaina

Mylaina's Creation e.e Empty
PostSubject: Mylaina's Creation e.e   Mylaina's Creation e.e EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Name: Mylaina (nicknamed Myl, and her mother calls her Cinder because in firelight her hair looks like cinder-ash)
Age (If you don't know, I guess just put ?, but I would like one. =p): 15
Hair color: A strange bluish silver. (Like a seriously silver tinted pool.)
Outfit: Light-blue jeans with a bright blue-violet shirt.
Eye color: A bright blue violet (like shadowberries, meheheh)
What is your person like?: Shy, but fierce in battle. Let me make it simple: stay off her bad side.
Anything else: She wields a Celestial Bronze (/greekand/orroman mythology ftw) longsword named Shadowbane, which is, in mortal form, a cheap ballpoint pen. (And, if you are okay with it, badgeroo, could she be a demigod? If so, I want her to be a daughter of Poseidon. But her mother is actually greek, too. So it kinda makes sense. And I know how to use her powers without godmodding.)
Back to top Go down
Flaria

PostSubject: Re: Mylaina's Creation e.e   Mylaina's Creation e.e EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:06 pm

Approved! Are you a human or vamp?
Back to top Go down
Mylaina

PostSubject: Re: Mylaina's Creation e.e   Mylaina's Creation e.e EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:15 pm

Human. Vampires are weird.

Wait for badger, I want him to approve of the demigod part.
Back to top Go down
Badru
Admin
Badru

PostSubject: Re: Mylaina's Creation e.e   Mylaina's Creation e.e EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:46 pm

There are no greek gods in here...there is no gods really. I mean the only gods I think that would be in here would be the dungeon and dragon's gods because well I guess that is the world this is in. (Dungeons and Dragons is a really great game. =D)
Back to top Go down
https://forestofnight.rpg-board.net
Mylaina

PostSubject: Re: Mylaina's Creation e.e   Mylaina's Creation e.e EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Well, could she be a great-granddaughter of a demigod? Sometimes they still have powers. o.O
Back to top Go down
Badru
Admin
Badru

PostSubject: Re: Mylaina's Creation e.e   Mylaina's Creation e.e EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:59 pm

*sighs* There isn't really demigods here. The gods live in their own plane, and they don't come down to earth...and you do know that your human could be a mage or something? I guess she could have powers that way. You could be a water mage I guess...
Back to top Go down
Mylaina

PostSubject: Re: Mylaina's Creation e.e   Mylaina's Creation e.e EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:06 pm

... I'm basing it off of Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus. Just in the second book of Heroes of Olympus, two gods come down within 100 pages. And the reason I didn't do it as daughter is because it takes that long probably ion these times to move to here from america, where the center of power is for the gods.
Back to top Go down
Badru
Admin
Badru

PostSubject: Re: Mylaina's Creation e.e   Mylaina's Creation e.e EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:11 pm

This isn't that world! This is a world where just plane humans can cast magic! This is the world of Dungeons and Dragons, not greek. The gods do come down, and yes there is demigods, but very few! I don't want people to be part god, but you can be a mage, or even a priest that follows a god (if you were a priest you would get powers like the god). I think it would be unfair if some people were demigods. This is a world where gods don't come down to earth..like ever. Also, I think a demigod would be smarter then to come into a cursed forest which you can never get out of again! Please, I don't want people to be demigods, you can have powers like a demigod, but you just can't be one. That is all I am saying.
Back to top Go down
Mylaina

PostSubject: Re: Mylaina's Creation e.e   Mylaina's Creation e.e EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:16 pm

Fine, then i'm a demimage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mylaina's Creation e.e   Mylaina's Creation e.e Empty

Back to top Go down

Mylaina's Creation e.e
Page 1 of 1