Forest of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest of Night

In this forest, many things live...things of darkness and things of light. Humans can be found here, but very few. What will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Myl's Pet <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mylaina

Myl's Pet <3 Empty
PostSubject: Myl's Pet <3   Myl's Pet <3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:44 pm

(Addition, but I deemed it neccesary), Name of Pet: Tsunami
Name of owner: Mylaina
Kind of pet: A strange cat large enough for a single person to ride on, a descendant of a demigod (son of Neptune) blessed with the power of Shapeshifting (a trait of poseidon and neptune) and a tiger, that has giant furry dragon wings.
What is the pet like?: Loyal with a mouth that needs to be soapy for all eternity (heheh). Is able to use telepathy with Mylaina (as to communicate with them, as she may be an important character)
What does it look like?: Tsunami is a cat not that much larger than a tiger, large enough for one person to ride on, with muscles that ripple under her coat. Her claws are like daggers, and her eyes are a piercing sea-foam green. Her fur is the color of Mylaina's hair, but shinier and more sea-bluish silver than bright bluish silver and can, in times of life or death, summon a large wave of ultra-salty sea-water to scratch the Tardis out of foes.

(Let me tell you this: Neptune MAY be the Roman Poseidon, but they are different. btw i'm maypaw <3)
Back to top Go down
Flaria

Myl's Pet <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myl's Pet <3   Myl's Pet <3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Myl's Pet <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forest of Night :: Creations :: Pet creations-
Jump to: